Our household is preparing to make a mess in the kitchen as soon as school vacation begins. The baking projects include a gluten-free & dairy-free gingerbread house and sugar cookies. I have done a bit of research and am happy to share many gluten-free options so you can gather the supplies.
Here is our gluten-free & dairy-free game plan
- Pamela's Bread Mix and icing will be the foundation for the gingerbread house. Their website has detailed instructions that really work.
- Cherrybrook Kitchen gluten-free sugar cookie mix. It's easy!
- India Tree decorating sugars and food coloring are gluten-free.
- Nature's Flavors food coloring is gluten-free.
- McCormick food coloring is gluten-free.
- Wilton brand stated in an email response to me that their gel food color flavors are gluten-free. They are also working on updating their allergen statements on all products in the near future.
- Shredded coconut, candy canes, Dots candy, Big Red gum sticks, tiny marshmallows, Jelly Belly jellybeans, and powdered sugar for snow dusting.